Thursday, March 26, 2009

Two Dead Boys Get Up To Fight

Random Poem:
Free admission, pay at the door
Pull up a seat and sit on the floor
I'll tell you a story I know nothing about
You enjoy it as you sit there and pout:
One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead boys got up to fight.
Back-to-back they faced one another,
Drew their swords and shot each other.
One was blind and the other couldn't see,
So they chose a dummy for a referee.
A blind man went to see fair play,
A dumb man went to shout "hooray!"
A deaf policeman heard the noise,
And came and shot the two dead boys.
A paralysed donkey walking by,
Kicked the copper in the eye,
Sent him through a rubber wall,
Into a dry ditch and drowned them all.
If you don't believe this lie is true,
Ask the blind man -- he saw it too!
Thats a awesome random poem that my friend nicole showed me
I love how everything is opposites and it really messes with your brain:)
It makes sense to me for some reason though...:D

2 comments:

  1. That was on The Haunting In Connecticut. Well, they had some shorter version that didn't rhyme. It bugged me every time they said it because I knew the real poem rhymed.

    ReplyDelete