Friday, March 13, 2009

I Got my room done!

For all the years in my life I have never gotten my room painted...
But a couple weeks ago I finally did!
My bedroom is shaped really awkwardly...
Its shaped like this...
-------------------------------------
l..............................................l
------........................................l
****l........................................l
****l........................................l
****l........................................l
****--------------------------------
Ha ha... i guess that works:P
So i did the longest wall lime green and another wall lime green... its a very bright lime green... its Like this color
And all the other walls I did purple :D
Except my bedroom used to be a kitchen so i still have a counter, sink, and top draws in my bed Room so we haven't gotten that out yet or painted that wall:P
For some reason there was carpet in the kitchen though....
In the top right corner i have my loft bed there...
Along the top wall i have black cork board to hang all of my artwork on but the cork board keeps falling down... good thing I haven't put any artwork up yet:P
On the opposite wall (the bottom wall) is where the counter, sink, and top draws are...
When I take the counter and all that stuff out I'm going to have the sink in the bottom left corner... sadly i couldn't get rid of the sink...
And in the bottom right corner I'm going to get a cushion chair to go there because I don't have a spot where I can just sit and read or draw because I have a loft bed and its about a foot and a half from the ceiling:P
So I guess that's all I can think of for now :3

No comments:

Post a Comment